Our Goat milk is designed to be the most advanced of its kind.
Regular price £21
We’re 100% British and don’t do palm oil, fish oil or other nasties. What we do do is natural full cream A2 goat milk and goat whey, plant-based DHA and HMOs to build up your little one’s immune system. Simple.
Our Stage 3 goat milk is vegetarian-friendly and suitable from twelve months.
Product information :
Whole goat Milk, Goat demineralised whey powder (from Milk), Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable oils (sunflower, coconut, rapeseed), Goat skimmed Milk powder, Galacto-oligosaccharides (from Milk), Tri-Calcium phosphate, Calcium lactate, Calcium citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium hydroxide, Sodium ascorbate, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Ferrous Sulphate, Arachidonic acid, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Folic acid, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite, Vitamin K, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12. Allergens in Bold
Allergy Advice : For Allergens See Ingredients in Bold
Kendamil Goat : The G.O.A.T. Of Goat Milk Formulas
If you are looking for a baby formula brand that uses goat milk for your baby with a sensitive tummy or specific dietary needs, Goat Milk Formula is a great option to consider. It's even made headlines as Khloe Kardashian's milk of choice for her son Tatum, who had been struggling with digestive issues.
What's so special about Kendamil goat milk?
- It's made with whole A2 goat milk and goat whey which allows us to craft the whey/casein protein balance of 60:40.
- It contains all important galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS).
- We keep the milk fats in our formula for a naturally creamy taste.
- Our most advanced goat formula: The only goat formula globally to include natural MFGM (milk fat globule membrane containing many bio active components) & HMOs (human milk oligosaccharides, the third most abundant component of breast milk).
- Award-winning: Kendamil Goat won the prestigious 'Grand-Gold' award from Monde Selection, the equivalent of a 'Michelin star' for food quality. It also won in the Mother & Baby Awards which is tested by parents - recognising the unique natural innovations Kendamil have realised in this iconic recipe.
- The complete journey: Kendamil Goat Follow-On Milk and Goat Toddler Milk will support your baby's feeding journey with us throughout their first years.
- Vegetarian: Made with plant based DHA and no fish oil.
- Family founded: formula from a family brand you can trust, still 100% family owned and operated with over 60 years' expertise crafting infant formula.
As you can see, we like to think Kendamil is the G.O.A.T. ('Greatest Of All Time') of goat formulas! Let's get into the science to explain why this formula is so special ...
A2 Goat Milk
Natural goat milk fats have more short fatty acid chains that are easier for little tummies to break down versus vegetable oils such as palm oil. Lactose forms the same natural, digestible carbohydrate as found in breast milk.
When mammalian milk comes into contact with the acidic environment of your baby's stomach, a remarkable transformation occurs: curds are formed. These curds can vary in consistency, with some milk types yielding slightly firmer curds, while goat's milk produces smaller and softer curds.
Basically, when babies digest milk, these proteins form little lumps (the curds) in the tummy. In our goat milk, these lumps are softer and tinier. This is thanks to the unique A2 proteins found in goat milk, the same beta-casein protein structure as found in breast milk. The A2 proteins found in goat milk break down more easily thanks to them being soft and small, meaning naturally gentler digestion for your baby.
Goat milk contains more of these A2 beta-caseins as well as selenium, compared to cow's milk.
Even better, we add goat whey to our formula. Like cow's milk, goat milk is a casein protein-dominant milk, so by adding additional goat whey, we rebalance the protein ratio to be whey dominant. Why is this important? Well, studies have shown that a whey dominant protein ratio, along with the softer and smaller A2 curds, is closer to that of breast milk compared to cow's milk.
GOS (galacto-oligosaccharides) is categorised as a form of dietary fibre, which produces short chain fatty acids in the colon - the essential food source for intestinal flora. This is a complex system of bacteria keeping the gut, and the rest of the body, functioning. Studies have shown that more gut microbiota in the intestinal tract is great for supporting the growth of the good bacteria that naturally live in our gut.
Kendamil is committed to providing a high-quality, inclusive and accessible baby formula that supports your baby's growth and development. With Kendamil, you can trust that your baby is getting the best possible nutrition, without the nasties.
Remember, every baby's needs are different, and it's important to consult your GP if you have any worries surrounding your baby's health - like milk intolerances or allergies - before making any changes to your baby's diet. If your baby is diagnosed by a healthcare professional to have a cow's milk protein allergy (CMPA) or is otherwise sensitive to cow's milk, we recommend discussing with your doctor the infant formula most suited to your baby's needs. Goat milk formulas are not recommended for children with a confirmed diagnosis of cow milk protein allergy (CMPA).
By staying informed and considering your baby's individual requirements, you can make the best choices for your little one's health and well-being.
- Signs and Symptoms of Lactose Intolerance - NHS
- Study: Easily digestible due to protein makeup
- Study: Supports nutritional adequacy
- Study: Gut health benefits
- Study: Beneficial prebiotic properties
- Study: Goat milk is well tolerated in infants
What Are GOS And FOS Prebiotics And Why Do We Need Them In Baby Formula?
Before we begin: Please note that probiotics, gut microbiota and gut flora are the same descriptors for live bacteria found in the intestine.
You may be wondering why GOS or FOS are present in your baby's formula milk - and what makes these two ingredients so important in your little one's formula-fed diet. Here at Kendamil, we've got you covered!
Goat Toddler Milk 800g
of which sugars
of which lactose
of which GOS
of which 3’GL
Protein (N x 6.25)